jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008

Calendar Project, for Charity

Before leaving for a week, I want to share this with you guys -

I've compiled my favorite photos and made them into a calendar. With the help of an online service, the calendar is available for sale. 1/3 of the price of each calendar will go into a savings account that I'll donate to the Families for Children Orphanage here in Dhaka. The calendar can be purchased with a credit card online, and can be shipped to anywhere in the world. It's one small initiative that I hope can make a little money to help - a little money goes a long way in Bangladesh.

Here is the website where you can see and purchase the calendar. The quality is quite good! It could make a good Christmas present, or you could frame the pics!

http://my.qoop.com/store/3082846775316147/3871692738100

here, also is a link to the FFC orphanage website:

thanks so much for your support with this already. Please do share the link, the word, etc
-Sara